• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Nationwide Shipping Company that also goes into Canada:

Freight_Guy

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
My name is Jeff and I'm a new board member. I work for a shipping company that can move pinball machines or any other gaming equipment at a very large discount. We do 3-4 million dollars in shipping a year which enables us to negotiate incredible shipping rates that we pass down to our customers. We also can offer FREE Nationwide Lift Gate service in the United States. We're the equipment shipping experts.

We do FTL, LTL, Intermodal, Blanket wrap, Air Freight, Air Ride Services for our customers.

If you're looking at buying, trading or selling your pinball or related gaming equipment and need a shipper. Let me know and I'll give you a great deal. I'm not looking at getting rich. I like helping people and would much rather have repeat business and referrals.

I work in the office M-F 8am - 4:30pm Central Time

You can either email me or call me directly :

Email: j.pickerill@nationwidetrans.com
Phone: (866)922.8855 ext 106

Freight_Guy

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
My intentions were not to "spam" the board. I sincerely apologize if you felt that way. I thought that my services could help your community so I went out on a limb to create an account and post my services. Let me know if you're looking at buying a pinball, arcade or slot machine(s) and I can give you a free quote.

Best Regards,
Jeff

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
no worries dude, I labelled it "good". :). Good luck with it, I think it's smart to target small niche crowds like pinball, you'll probably drum up some business.

Freight_Guy

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Ok. That's cool. I appreciate the support.

If anyone needs a quote I need the following info to streamline and give an accurate quote.

1. Dimensions (Length x Width x Height) and total weight.
2. Are the machines on a pallet or are they stand-alone?
3. If the machines are stand-alone we highly recommend a blanket wrap / air-ride service (to eliminate opportunities for damage)
4. From Zip and Destination Zip: If we do business then I can get the details of the addresses
5. Do you need a liftgate or residential required on either side?

Im in the office from 8 am - 4:30 pm Central Time.
I try my best to give you a timely quote (5-10 mins) if not immediately on the phone or by email.

Feel Free to Call or Email me
Ph: (866) 922.8855 ext 106 email: j.pickerill@nationwidetrans.com

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Also, quick question... does your company offer shipping within Canada? Or are you only offering cross-border freight?

With cross-border shipping, how are the taxes and duties handled?

Subpacket

Nov 16, 2012
Also, quick question... does your company offer shipping within Canada? Or are you only offering cross-border freight?

With cross-border shipping, how are the taxes and duties handled?

If only there was a customs broker on here that could help.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Welcome Jeff,
You may become very popular here ;)
Especially if you can offer streamlined and reasonable cross-border service.