• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Munsters B/W Premium

Dana Harvey

Oct 8, 2018
Newfoundland
Home Use Only Black and White Munsters Premium. 2nd owner purchased shortly after release date with very low plays. Currently just over 1200 lifetime plays. Additions include:
- Shaker Motor
- Art Blades
- Lighted speaker grill
- Custom one of a kind topper (never bought the stern one because of production issues and when sorted out I couldn't find one)
- Glow in the dark gargoyle leg covers
goody bag and everything is still there. I have been debating letting this one go as once its gone its gone, but its time. There is another game I would like to purchase on Pin Rev. If someone is serious we can facetime and go over the game in detail. Price is $13,000.

Can package and drop off at D&R depot. I have packaged and shipped games before taking great care in doing so. Shipping to Ontario is typically $250-300. You can get a quote on the D&R site, shipping postal code is A1W 4T2, weight 300lbs, dimensions 24x24x54 inches. Depot to depot is the most cost effective option however you can get it delivered to home for additional cost.

Thanks,
Dana

PENDING SALE, THANKS!

Attachments

• munsters topper 2.JPG
    munsters topper 2.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 78
  • munsters1.JPG
    munsters1.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 77
  • munsters4.JPG
    munsters4.JPG