• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS/FT MMr Royal Edition

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Free bump for your Royal. Not sure why the above poster keeps posting on your f/s thread. Yes, Ryan had indicated there may be another MMR run but it was also indicated some time ago there would be no further Royals.
Yes, full disclosure, I own a Royal but mine is bolted.
Should CGC make more MMRs, it’s going to likely be a number of years until these are available. They still need to complete their CCR output and then get to their run of Pulp Fiction.
Anyways, GLTWS! It’s just a beautiful package on one of the best pins ever made IMO.

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
Free bump for your Royal. Not sure why the above poster keeps posting on your f/s thread. Yes, Ryan had indicated there may be another MMR run but it was also indicated some time ago there would be no further Royals.
Yes, full disclosure, I own a Royal but mine is bolted.
Should CGC make more MMRs, it’s going to likely be a number of years until these are available. They still need to complete their CCR output and then get to their run of Pulp Fiction.
Anyways, GLTWS! It’s just a beautiful package on one of the best pins ever made IMO.

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Again, it won’t be the Royal. Very optimistic to think these other editions will be ready for next year. Regardless, this isn’t a Pinside thread speculating when these may be available. CGC is notoriously late with their timelines.
I don’t know the seller personally, but just giving him a few free bumps to sell this beauty. It just looks amazing in person.

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
As per my message not the Royal. I’m getting a special edition in 2024 after the last run of ccr. I’m interested in the Royal. I’ve messaged him no response.

Last edited:

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Again, it won’t be the Royal. Very optimistic to think these other editions will be ready for next year. Regardless, this isn’t a Pinside thread speculating when these may be available. CGC is notoriously late with their timelines.
I don’t know the seller personally, but just giving him a few free bumps to sell this beauty. It just looks amazing in person.
Much appreciated, Jeff!!!

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
Nope not the Royal. It will be classic and the bigger screen version. It will be less than half the price of a Royal edition. There’s 3 royals sitting in Canada. No more high price market. But the Royal is limited.

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Again, free bumps. If someone wants the nicest edition in a beautiful package, here’s one now available.
Yes, a special edition is slated to eventually be available, but likely in a few years given CGC’s challenging delivery schedule.
Doesn’t matter if there’s 3 Royals or 30 Royals sitting in Canada.
The market dictates the price in the end.

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
'The market dictates the price in the end.'
Agreed, but read that again.

Does that mean that bumps and additional promotional attempts help? Does downplaying a possible 'special edition' by way of a baseless claim help? You are inferring years of wait, to convince someone to pull the trigger now.

It doesn't matter if there are 3 or 30 and if all owners value their pin at 'X'. You need a buyer who is willing to spend X.

'The market dictates the price in the end.'

My post is as helpful to the seller as your post is.

I do hope that the selller finds a buyer. It is a beautiful edition of MMr.
GLWTS

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
Again, free bumps. If someone wants the nicest edition in a beautiful package, here’s one now available.
Yes, a special edition is slated to eventually be available, but likely in a few years given CGC’s challenging delivery schedule.
Doesn’t matter if there’s 3 Royals or 30 Royals sitting in Canada.
The market dictates the price in the end.
Ryan at cgc called me and told me ccr is done in beginning of 2024. They have 2 lines right now. Pulp fiction is on the other. Mmr replaces ccr. I see you all want the most for your machine. I can appreciate that. No one’s buying at that price. That’s the real market. I’d never sell it. Glws

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Wow. Just trying to help & bump (not promote) the thread. I have no idea why repeatedly mentioning an upcoming special edition, whether available in 1 month, 1 year or multiple years should be discussed here. It’s the seller’s prerogative to ask what he wants.
I certainly am not trying to convince anyone to buy this game. If the price is too high, it simply won’t sell. I’ll step away here (feels a lot like Pinside) and also hope the seller finds a buyer.

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Well... haha I turn my back for minute haha I really appreciate the help trying to seller this and the banter haha my "feels"... it's super rare but we're heading into "y'know" (don't wanna get deleted on my own ad haha) and people are in a bad spot. If this were a house, car etc people would bend but I'm a collector/investor and this machine is truly a collectors treasure... I only need one collector to agree and I have my money or a few new machines... ain't no thing but a chicken wing! Be well out there and be ready! God bless everyone in Jesus mighty name, amen.