• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Merry Xmas Everyone! (2013)

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Wishing all the PBRev members a very Merry Christmas. Be safe, and I hope those affected by the ice won't let it ruin their holiday plans. Eat lots, drink lots, play some pinball.

It was a decent Christmas in our house already...

Attachments

• creech.JPG
    creech.JPG
    395.3 KB · Views: 204

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• 8-amusements-led-lighted-musical-santa-playing-pinball-christmas-decoration.jpg
    8-amusements-led-lighted-musical-santa-playing-pinball-christmas-decoration.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 182

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
This is from Pinside. Someone is creative today. Laughed my azz off.

You better watch out
You better not buy
Better not shell out
I'm telling you why
Gary Claus is coming to town

He's rushing a game
Only updatin' it twice;
He's gonna find out
Who'll pay a higher price
Gary Claus is coming to town

He deletes you when you're posting
He knows what you will pay
Who cares if the code is good?
Mustang is on the way!
Ohh! You better watch out!

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Merry Christmas to everyone. No pinball under my tree this year but I managed to enable the enabler and a few others for slightly late Santa gifts this year ;-)
Have a wonderful day everyone.
ME and Kathie

novaguy

Nov 16, 2012
Fenelon Falls
Merry Christmas everyone.my youngest has finally figured out there's no Santa.so when we told her there won't be anymore gifts from him she tried to backpeddle.lol.
Ted

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
medvet said:
...I managed to enable the enabler and a few others for slightly late Santa gifts this year ;-)

Guilty :cool:

Merry Christmas to everyone and hope those who lost power got it restored in time and be safe.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Glad I wasn't the only one buying a pin to put under the tree this year. If I play my cards right... might even have a 2nd before the new year. Damned ice storm messed me up though. Plans to have T2 home in time for Xmas were foiled :(

I know a few here were hit hard by the storm and ensuing power issues. I hope everyone is comfortable and safe very soon.

Congrats to Rob and Mike on the new games!

Happy Christmas everyone!