• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Meeplemart Pinball Arcade

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Last night, I finally managed to get T2 and Starship Troopers working properly (again), so (fingers crossed) everything is running as of this afternoon.
Meanwhile, while we wait for the Scooby situation to resolve, Cactus Canyon SE+ is now in transit and should hopefully be on location in about a week-ish...
View attachment 27870
OK I'm 100% coming now, I really want to try Cactus Canyon.

What about Sopranos? You mentioned that on the first page and that's one I'd love to try

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
OK I'm 100% coming now, I really want to try Cactus Canyon.

What about Sopranos? You mentioned that on the first page and that's one I'd love to try
Sopranos is waiting to be fully shopped. I decided to really clean it up before I
took it down as it was in pretty rough shape when I bought it.

Bytor777

Feb 23, 2019
toronto
Guys...been here twice now. Amazing selection and the pins are like new. Some are even nicely modded. Never have to wait long for a particular game.

Let's support this gem and keep it going!

Reactions: Flipper Ripper

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Great place, pins are clean and no major issues. Had a blast for 2 hours and time flew. Wish this place was close by!

But happy to visit when I'll be I'm Toronto.

Reactions: IVPinball

Jbed13

Sep 20, 2023
Whitby, ON
Great place and prices and the machines are well cared for. Looking forward to what else is being added besides Scooby Doo?

Any update on when/if Insider Connected will be up and running?

Thanks!

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Venom LE, Galactic Tank Force LE and Cactus Canyon SE+ are now playable at Meeplemart.

Insider Connected will hopefully be up and running at the end of the month/ early next.
The good part of having a store surrounded by concrete is that you do not have to worry about sound issues. The bad part is networking/ cell issues, so we are completely redoing our networking and wi-fi setup this month.
Venom-LE-Cabinet-RF-akjnbdf-scaled.jpg

Last edited:

BOO

Aug 9, 2013
Toronto, Canada
I've been going here once or twice a week since they plugged the machines in. This is place is great! If your downtown during the day and get the itch, here's your scratch!

Reactions: kool1

BOO

Aug 9, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Venom LE, Galactic Tank Force LE and Cactus Canyon SE+ are now playable at Meeplemart.

Insider Connected will hopefully be up and running at the end of the month/ early next.
The good part of having a store surrounded by concrete is that you do not have to worry about sound issues. The bad part is networking/ cell issues, so we are completely redoing our networking and wi-fi setup this month.
View attachment 29103
Good news. Will customers be able to access the wifi again?

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
I know a lot of you play video games or have some arcade games mixed in with your personal pinball collection. We have also been getting requests for arcade machines at the store as well. Additionally, for those of you that have played at Meeplemart, you may remember that there is an open space in the middle of the pinball row against the wall, (beside Elvira). Unfortunately, we can not put any pinball machines in that open space as the wall sticks out about 4 inches.

Well something else will fit there perfectly...
Arriving next week; exA-Arcadia!!!

For those of you that do not know what an exA-Arcadia is; it's basically like a modern day Neo-Geo/ Multicade. Cabinets come in 4 slot (game) configurations, with 1, 2, or 4 player control decks and a rotating screen for horizontal or vertical games. There are roughly 30 games in the library and pretty much all of them are "hardcore", "old school type", Japanese arcade games. Lots of shooters, some fighting games and some other stuff is available with 20+ titles currently under development. Cabinets run $6000 US with games $1000-$2000 US. As far as I know, this will be 1 of 2 machines in Canada that are publicly playable.

exA-Arcadia leads the video game industry with the fastest controls response time of any arcade, console or PC platform. Utilizing our latest tech and new JVS’ IO board, titles on exA-Arcadia are as quick as 0.25 frames of lag. exA-Arcadia is able to achieve 1 frame of input lag even on Unity and Unreal Engine. 80% of titles on exA-Arcadia are 2 frames of input lag or less.

The first game available for play at Meeplemart will be;

DODONPACHI TRUE DEATH EXA LABEL

DODONPACHI SAIDAIOUJOU is originally the final arcade shooter produced by CAVE in 2012.

Supervised and licensed by CAVE, exA-Arcadia ported and enhanced this title with the concept of bringing the ultimate version of DODONPACHI SAIDAIOUJOU to arcades in this modern 4K era. Working with the original character designer, Nagi Ryo, new art was created in addition to retaining all of the famous voice actresses who lend their talents to the characters in game. Careful attention was paid in ensuring that the game itself was accurately ported by employing testers who are experts at the game while optimizing and fixing bugs in the original version. A new EXA LABEL play mode is highly acclaimed by players by providing a newly designed game system appealing to both beginners and experts. Additionally, the engine in this game is optimized for the wide range of monitors utilized in commercial arcade cabinets so that the response and feel of the game is replicated with faster input timing than the arcade original which is made possible through proprietary exA-Arcadia technology. This 2nd internally developed title by exA-Arcadia is highly acclaimed by both players & arcade owners alike and shows our capability of delivering high quality titles in this genre.

exA-Arcadia2-700x700.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Volley76 and kool1

ngcprk

Dec 2, 2023
Toronto
big fan of this place!

games are all in top notch shape, and a great variety.

hopefully the insider connected/wifi will be working soon. it is a bit of a bunker, so tough to hang out for awhile if you need to have mobile coverage.

hooks for jackets would be beneficial too.

Reactions: Pinpickle

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
big fan of this place!

games are all in top notch shape, and a great variety.

hopefully the insider connected/wifi will be working soon. it is a bit of a bunker, so tough to hang out for awhile if you need to have mobile coverage.

hooks for jackets would be beneficial too.
You can leave all your bags/ jackets at the front counter. The staff just puts them in a bin kept behind the counter, so everything is also secure. :)