• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Medieval Madness Royal Edition - SOLD PPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
As discussed in the other thread I am listing my MMrRE for current market value based on recent Pinside SELLING price of this game since there are so few in Canada. I am asking $24k CAD which is about 2-3k less than Pinside value.

Approx 2400 plays.

Pics here:

Prefer local pickup so buyer can inspect in person given the price range of this game.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Posting an additional pic that I was asked about.

Attachments

• 7617135B-0B70-4415-A90F-7E650C33CC3E.jpeg
    7617135B-0B70-4415-A90F-7E650C33CC3E.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 46

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I've been asked about trades a few times and I realize it can be difficult to amass that much cash. So here is my stance on a trade:

While I'm not really looking for anything other than making space for my incoming games, given the production delays I could consider trading the Royal for a lesser valued game + cash as long is it comes out to about the same value. I am not interested in a 2 for 1 trade. I use Pinside sold prices of the last few months to kind of get an idea of relative value for trades. I'd consider something I could sell in a few months when my games do come in.

I am not a fan of older games anymore so no WPC stuff. I am also not a fan of incomplete games so no Stern Pros (this is my opinion on Pros which isn't necessarily shared by others). I am a topper man so games with toppers have a special place in my heart lol. The list is pretty limited but it is what it is.

Games I'd consider:
JJP: Wonka LE or CE, No for SE
CGC: MBLE or AFMLE (LEs because I love the toppers)
Stern (prem or LE): GZ, Rush, Met, Mando, GB, BM66, TWD. No other Sterns please and NO PROS!
Multimorphic: P3 platform (I would just change my Weird Al order to the game module only instead of the full package)
Spooky: None

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
then ask MrMikeman to put a hold on the game for "x" amount of time to allow you to sell your card(s) to a card collector!
There is about a 2 year waiting list on sports grading at this time. One of the 2 largest graders won't even take any submissions as they have 2 warehouses full of products waiting to be graded. It's crazy... ;)

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Seriously? That's just nuts! Just like hearing the one company wants a piece of the increase in value immediately before giving you your card back!? Depending on the card I've heard some crazy money being charged!

Status
Not open for further replies.