• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Mandalorian Premium HUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan G

May 14, 2021
Waterloo
You are the guy that ghosted another member on an Elvira purchase. Was that sorted out? Is this a legit sale?
Yes I was the guy that got harrassed via text, phone calls, posts, PM's by another member here while I was at my 7am-5pm job. I'm not interested in working with people that can't respect that I have a life outside of pinball. So to answer your question - yeah it was sorted out by me ghosting him and yes the sale is legit - unless you're a crazy person.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Yes I was the guy that got harrassed via text, phone calls, posts, PM's by another member here while I was at my 7am-5pm job. I'm not interested in working with people that can't respect that I have a life outside of pinball. So to answer your question - yeah it was sorted out by me ghosting him and yes the sale is legit - unless you're a crazy person.
Ok. Thanks for the explanation. What is your availability like this week for a pick up? And would you consider any sort of package price if I bought your R&M, Elvira, Mando and GB pro?

Reactions: Bytor777

Dylan G

May 14, 2021
Waterloo
Elvira HOH and GB pro are sold pending pick up.

As for Mando and R&M - Best I would do together is 28k

Also I am available Thursday-Sunday anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.