• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Machine value: Alien Poker

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I have been in the market for an alien Poker for a while. Finally made some room and am ready to proceed.
I don't have a Mr. Pinball price guide so I was wondering what the machines book value may be.
I have seen a few recent machines on kijijii
In December there was a really nice looking one for $1100
Recently a more 'played' version was listed for $950 obo.
I recently contacted a business that I know has at a few lying about needing refurb and want to stay in or near true value.
I have a feeling it won't be as valuable as a multi-ball game of the same year.

Thanks for the replies,
Brad

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Most of these games are in very poor shape and need a lot of work.
Dave Astill's "for sale" pin on kijijij, here, and on maaca is a fair sale.
Dave's is average condition for this pin. Super great fun pin!

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I know I saw at least 2 in storage at a local pinball seller. I would prefer a really nice one that is original. BUT if the machine is not great the multi ball mod would at least provide a machine that is at least unique until CPR (or someone like them) releases new playfields, etc. Still, the machine can't be having shooter lane lines down to the wood or crazy chips in the paint. Backglass is always an issue as who wants to pay a bunch now just to have to keep looking for better parts. I also heard some horror stories about some of the early Williams boards
It's always good to have a handle on the retail before I hear back from the local seller.
In the end I may just have to wait for a more pristine machine to become available.
Hey both those ads are the same machine! Damn background gives it away.