• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Looking for a Golden Tee vid card

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I'm pretty sure I have a working one. I have a spare non working board I can pull the card from and check in my machine. It's from golden tee fore era. Not sure if that will help your particular situation.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Yes that's from golden tee fore. They used a few different cards. A lot of fans have been added to those cards and if it doesn't have one then it should. They are well known for overheating and the fan helps prolong their inevitable death.

I'll check when I get home if my spare is working.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I do in fact have a working spare (they came in 3 varieties yellow, green, purple). There is currently no fan on it but you should put one on using epoxy and tie into the 12v line.

Before I sell it to you are you sure the video card is the problem? What symptoms are you experiencing? What testing have you done? If you would rather I mind my own business and sell you a card I will, $30. Would just feel bad if you bought something that won't fix your problem.

bbb84b6abb13c0dcd0f0ac0c70bc77f4.jpg

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I have two golden tee fore (03 + 04) boards that are worthless to me. One green one red. Both not working, although the graphics cards might still work. Send me a message if your interested, free to a good home, or cost of shipping if you want them mailed to you
image.jpeg image.jpeg