• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Kiss

Game Room

May 12, 2016
Ottawa,Ontario
FT now also for sale : Kiss pro +or - $$ , looking mostly for a nice MB but open to MM,TWD,avengers blue /Hulk,
will also consider nice Bobby orr or 8 ball dlx
if i cant find a trade will just sale the game
thx
game is located in Ottawa

Last edited:

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
If you're looking for a twd, and this kiss is still nib, why not just go back to your distributor for an exchange?

Game Room

May 12, 2016
Ottawa,Ontario
NIB or HUO with just over 100 games
only selling or trading 1
also for a trade with MB ( did I say I want a Monster Bash )
i could consider trading some of my other games :GOT or GB both pro and huo

goodmanners

Jun 17, 2014
Mississauga
If you're looking for a twd, and this kiss is still nib, why not just go back to your distributor for an exchange?
Cause it ain't NIB.

I like how I can play a game a hundred times though and call it NIB. I'm thinking I can even expand that number to 500 times played and still NIB. ;)

Game Room

May 12, 2016
Ottawa,Ontario
for your info yes it is new in box !
I will sell either the nib or my huo that have roughly 116 games on it at this present time for more info contact me directly

Last edited:

Game Room

May 12, 2016
Ottawa,Ontario
No problem ,
It seems that I was not clear since i got that same question from another person !
so long story short me and a buddy that is not a pinhead , we each bought one and he told me that he didn't like it ,so insted of opening mine I just got His to see if i like it ( yes it's staying ) and now since it does not make any sense to keep 2 of the same title thus the reason of selling or trading 1
hope that helps clarifying things :) now back to playing. ;)