• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Kids Pinball Hats

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Just putting it out there for anyone who may be interested.

My wife makes bucket hats and bonnets for toddlers and kids, and she came across some pinball fabric on the 'net. Would anyone else here be interested in dressing up their kiddos in pinball patterns? She charges $25.00CDN per hat, which INCLUDES shipping to your Canadian address. Given the price of the materials, and the amount of care she puts into sewing the hat, I don't know how she's making money, but it keeps her busy. The hats are reversible, and the inside pattern can be customized for your kid...anything from pink polka dots to super heroes. Check out my son below, hamming it up in the gameroom wearing his pinball hat.

Check out my wife's facebook page, which has some of her other hats and some of the fabric you can choose for the inside pattern: https://www.facebook.com/picklesandbananas

If you are interested in a pinball hat just measure the circumference of your wee one's head, PM me, and I can be the go-between with my wife.

Thanks folks,
Rob

pinhat1.JPG pinhat2.JPG pinhat3.JPG