• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Jurassic Park Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Jurassic Park Premium.

New build with Stern Connected.

About 100 plays only.

Cash price: $14,000

Open to trades for the following:

Big Lebowski
Elvira House of Horrors
Rush LE
James Bond LE
Stranger Things Premium or LE
Monster Bash LE
Cactus Canyon LE

Last edited:

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Ya, surprised Damien is trading the LV. It will be the last to leave my house. It definitely needs to be dialed in, I removed the nuts on the front feet and jacked the back feet to the max! friggin love this game!!

Last edited:
Ya, surprised Damien is trading the LV. It will be the last to leave my house. It definitely needs to be dialed in, I removed the nuts on the front feet and jacked the back feet to the max! friggin love this game!!
I'm in Newmarket on weekends. I would love to see your Alien LV pinball machines sometime if you are open to a visitor for a few minutes some weekend. I'm not much of a player, but I'd love just to even see it in person. I almost pulled the trigger a few times on one, but kept pulling back as I haven't even really seen one for real, just videos and adverts.

Regards;
John

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
I'm in Newmarket on weekends. I would love to see your Alien LV pinball machines sometime if you are open to a visitor for a few minutes some weekend. I'm not much of a player, but I'd love just to even see it in person. I almost pulled the trigger a few times on one, but kept pulling back as I haven't even really seen one for real, just videos and adverts.

Regards;
John
Pm sent

Congrats on the sale and to the lucky buyer. Fantastic game.

Last edited:

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Are you having issues with the decals? I have gone through 2 sets and they peel off by themselves with an hour. :(

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Are you having issues with the decals? I have gone through 2 sets and they peel off by themselves with an hour. :(
Cab decals? No issues here.. Sorry to here that Mate. Might be a oil substance on the game? Weird. What LV number? production date? Mines #296. I think. Got it about a month ago. Also had a SV, no issue there as well.

Last edited:

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Sorry, apron decals. (This is on a LV. Not sure if there is a difference).
Thoroughly cleaned the area with alcohol etc. and they just won't stick.
I have installed TONS of decals on other machines without issue, but this machine, no luck. :(

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
oh, ok. Strange. try a 2 sided tape. Maybe someone can chime in with a better option. Still sucks that you have to deal with it.
Alien LV is gone and Just realized another pin is still being sold here. Hijacked! Free bumps I guess, GLWTS

ExportZ

Oct 10, 2021
Quebec
Sorry, apron decals. (This is on a LV. Not sure if there is a difference).
Thoroughly cleaned the area with alcohol etc. and they just won't stick.
I have installed TONS of decals on other machines without issue, but this machine, no luck. :(
Ask PB for another set of decals, clean up the apron with alcohol, apply new decals and finish it with a hair dryer.
It worked well with mine :)

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Ask PB for another set of decals, clean up the apron with alcohol, apply new decals and finish it with a hair dryer.
It worked well with mine :)
Did all of that except the hair dryer part.
I have a heat gun, so I'll try that.

...And just to help out Damien; Jurassic Park is an excellent game!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.