• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Jurassic park pinball glass cover

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
I jumped the gun and had this made, thinking I was going to buy a JP. But instead I have an Iron Maiden coming.
Anyone interested in this brand new 2mm rubber backed cover?
$100

Attachments

• Jurassicparkcover.jpg
    Jurassicparkcover.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Jurassicparkcover1.jpg
    Jurassicparkcover1.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 31

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Hang on to it, you will get a JP one day. Once you have one Elwin game you will want to own the rest at some point :). I still have yet to get Godzilla, James Bond and Jaws into the basement, but it will happen one day.

Reactions: gunner007

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
Hang on to it, you will get a JP one day. Once you have one Elwin game you will want to own the rest at some point :). I still have yet to get Godzilla, James Bond and Jaws into the basement, but it will happen one day.
I was thinking just that. There is one nearby but this military pension only stretches so far. Rollergames might have to move out...

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
Thank you for your service. One in one out is a fine strategy! Occasionally it is one pin out and no pins in too. :)
So far 4 in 0 out in 4 months. No choice but to slow down now. But also had a great thought today. Started planning a day or weekend long veteran retreat to sit play, and learn about basic repairs. I do a lot of veteran volunteer stuff now. So it's a win win.

Reactions: roar