• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Joint Ontario shipping for Gerry's NOV/DEC container?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Just wated to start this separate thread to see how many southern Ontario buyers may have gotten a pin from Gerry's latest container in order to try and coordinate joint shipping or some other method of transport.

Raise your hands :D

Bish

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
I'd be up for splitting the driving if if ends up being a weekend. I'm away Jan11-13, but any other weekends should be fine.

Alternately, I'd be up for splitting costs if someone else is doing the driving.

Let me know!

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
I'm getting two and have one other that is on board. Depending on when I'd be up for doing the run or having my pins on the run if someone else is doing it.

I'll be infrequent on the board from tomorrow on for a bit but drop me a pm and I'll get back to you if you're interested.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Cool.
I picked up the Farfalla. My first Zaccaria!

I think we have a fourth and, if Dan is in, 5 guys.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
SquidVicious said:
DRANO said:
Cool.
I picked up the Farfalla. My first Zaccaria!

I think we have a fourth and, if Dan is in, 5 guys.

Bish had previously contacted me as well if Drano has one pin then we are looking at a total of 5 pins right now.

I've heard that JOOKY and SUPERJACKPOT may also be in. 1 game per... as far as I know.

OnTilt

Dec 4, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I might be in to pay you guys to drop my pin off at a terminal for shipping in either Quebec or Ontario for further shipping on to Winnipeg.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Just wanted to start a rough list and see how many takers we still have.
They are as follows:

DRANO - 1 pin
BISH - 1 pin
SQUIDVICIOUS - 3 pins
JOOKY - 1 pin?
SUPERJACKPOT - 1 pin
ONTILT - possibly 1 pin to be forwarded to the Peg ;)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Hey Guys,
I've started getting some shipping quotes. Still waiting for the dates to firm up a little bit and to verify how many people are in for this shipment.

Trying to keep it to the same $150 a head or better (like last time), but we have fewer guys this time around.

If anyone else wants to jump in on this shipment please let me know ASAP!

Thanks,
Adriano

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Quick update.
Shipping from Gerry's place to Toronto has been confirmed, booked and I've placed a deposit.

If any others step forward, we have space left and we can reduce the cost even further.
For now, we are locked in t $150 per person. I will contact everyone individually when the dates are more defined.

Thank you.
Adriano

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Awesome price Adriano .. just wanted to clarify that I have two not three ... also somebody do something about the weather it is way too cold here (trying to get used to the change from 45C to -whatever is no fun )

Cheers

da squid

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
SquidVicious said:
Awesome price Adriano .. just wanted to clarify that I have two not three ... also somebody do something about the weather it is way too cold here (trying to get used to the change from 45C to -whatever is no fun )

Cheers

da squid

No worries,
We're not being charged by volume, so whether you had 2 or 3 pins, we're splitting it by person and not by the number of pins. Of course, if you had 10 it would be different ;)
I assume everyone is cool with that.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Aerostarz said:
I have 2 pins and my friend has 1.
So 3 pins need to come to Whitby. Not sure if we will pick up our own though.

Sorry, didn't see this post earlier. I'll follow up with a PM.
If you are willing to collect the games in Toronto, we'd be able to split the shipping even further.

With 7 guys (I'm not counting whether you have 1 or 2 pins... it's basically per buyer for now), shipping would work out to $110 per person. Even with two of you, you'll definitley spend more than double that in gas getting to Gerard's place, and then some.

Let me know if you want in and I will make the arrangements with Gerard and the shipping company.

Adriano

Aerostarz

Nov 19, 2012
Whitby
www.flickr.com
DRANO said:
Aerostarz said:
I have 2 pins and my friend has 1.
So 3 pins need to come to Whitby. Not sure if we will pick up our own though.

Sorry, didn't see this post earlier. I'll follow up with a PM.
If you are willing to collect the games in Toronto, we'd be able to split the shipping even further.

With 7 guys (I'm not counting whether you have 1 or 2 pins... it's basically per buyer for now), shipping would work out to $110 per person. Even with two of you, you'll definitley spend more than double that in gas getting to Gerard's place, and then some.

Let me know if you want in and I will make the arrangements with Gerard and the shipping company.

Adriano

No worries and all is well! ;)

Thanks

Sean