• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Joint Ontario shipping for Gerry's FEB/MARCH container?

tim.sanderson

I've got a machine in the current container deal. Are people planning collaborating on a shipment? If nothing's planned yet, maybe we can start a dialogue here.

PEOPLE IN SO FAR, FOR SHIPPING TO T.O:

• 1) tim.sanderson @ 1 machine
    2) L_1nconnu @ 2 machines
    3) REVOLUTION @ 1 machine
    4) Luckydogg420 @ 1 machine
    4) Menace @ 2 machines
    5) jooky @ 1machine

6) Rev @ 1 machine
    7) hippochrome

hippochrome & Rev too, if the machines can be dropped off in Ottawa

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I've got 2 games coming, but haven't begun to think about transport yet. Probably not a bad idea to get something going.

Who else needs transport to Toronto?

D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
If you can get a minimum of 5 guys it'll make sense.
I used Uship.com to get bids on the last one. I also have the name of the guy we ended up using.

Once you get enough people just send me a PM and I'll be happy to assist.

L_1nconnu

Jan 2, 2013
Quinte West on
You can count me in too please.I leave in Trenton,if the transport can't drop it here.I would rather pick up the pins in Toronto instead of Montreal.

Thanks

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
I'm buying one and am going to try to get it to Ottawa somehow. I'm happy chipping in for gas if someone is able to bring it this direction. I could meet along the HIghway at a rest stop if its eaiser.

If no ride for my pin is available than I'll be making the drive myself and can bring back a couple games with me to Ottawa, if anybody's pin needs a lift.

Anybody know how many pinball machines fit in a 2002 Toyota Seinna?

Rev

Nov 18, 2012
gatineau
I'm buying one too,made the trip last time ,If I could find a ride for my pin this time I would be very happy.(Gatineau/Ottawa) :D

tim.sanderson

Even though I've gotten some very good advice from Drano/Adriano (oh, I just got that nickname now), I'm still a little nervous about being the guy who organizes something like this. I've never bought a pin before, let along organize shipping for so many other guys.

If there is anyone who would like to take the bull by the horns, by all means, I wouldn't mind at all! However, if no one else wants to do it, I'll continue organizing.

Tim

Aerostarz

Nov 19, 2012
Whitby
www.flickr.com
tim.sanderson said:
I've got a machine in the current container deal. Are people planning collaborating on a shipment? If nothing's planned yet, maybe we can start a dialogue here.

PEOPLE IN SO FAR, FOR SHIPPING TO T.O:

• 1) tim.sanderson @ 1 machine
    2) L_1nconnu @ 2 machines
    3) REVOLUTION @ 1 machine
    4) Luckydogg420 @ 1 machine
    4) Menace @ 2 machines
    5) jooky @ 1machine

hippochrome & Rev too, if the machines can be dropped off in Ottawa

Please add me to the list!
6) aerostarz @ 1 machine ...Whitby.

Drano had worked out a great deal with the last shipper. Anyone thinking of using the same guy?
He also charged 60 dollars to drop ship games to specific locations.

tim.sanderson

Aerostarz said:
Drano had worked out a great deal with the last shipper. Anyone thinking of using the same guy?

Adriano gave me the name/email for the guy who did their shipping last time. I have yet to contact him, but Adriano thinks it may be past the season he does shipping in. I will send him a message today to see what he says.
It'll be fantastic if Brock can do it, but I'll get as many other options as I can, in case he can't.

tim.sanderson

Luckydogg420 said:
If someone wants to do the drive, then we could split the rent on a truck and the gas/time to get the pin's to Toronto. @$100 each it should easily cover the costs.
Mike (dubplate) and I have discussed that. We would most likely be able to make the trip if everyone chipped in for a rental truck. I'll talk with him today and see if that's something we could keep as a last resort option... however, it would still be great if Brock is able to do it!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Yeah I was thinking of making the trip and price it at $100 each.. I'd be using our van and renting a 6' x 12' trailer from Uhaul. Only problem is, I think I can only fit 8 games in the trailer (though I could possibly fit 1, maybe 2 more games in the van).