• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

John Wick next from Stern

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
On first glance, looks like another solid offering from Stern. Nothing mind-blowing cool but still excited to flip it.

ManaLounge

Apr 29, 2024
London, ON
www.manalounge.ca
Looked very interesting from the webinar! They've got over 40 minutes of movie footage spanning the 4 films and custom call outs from Ian McShane.

There's also a need insider connect feature where you get alerted contracts to complete for the different factions. Not sure what that amounts too but would be super cool if it awarded something while playing for the higher level your faction favor is!

On the LE they also have a piece of Keanu's suit used during the filming. Pretty cool for the hardcore fans :D

Can't wait to try it! For those around London area, I'm going to be putting one in our downtown store as soon as I get it.

Reactions: kool1

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Looked very interesting from the webinar! They've got over 40 minutes of movie footage spanning the 4 films and custom call outs from Ian McShane.

There's also a need insider connect feature where you get alerted contracts to complete for the different factions. Not sure what that amounts too but would be super cool if it awarded something while playing for the higher level your faction favor is!

On the LE they also have a piece of Keanu's suit used during the filming. Pretty cool for the hardcore fans :D

Can't wait to try it! For those around London area, I'm going to be putting one in our downtown store as soon as I get it.
What about your downtown Strathroy store?

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
John Wick just became John Woke it seems.
:(

...when taking into account the context of the films and characters it is based on, the complete absence of any gun imagery on the cabinet and playfield seems (purposefully?) bizarre.

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
So what’s the verdict on John Wick? The art is reasonable, shots don’t look too bad, but no innovation or innovative/creative shots IMO. The pop bumper in the center seems to be the most unique part of the game. Ultimate question being how much will it drop in price after 6 month and 12 months. The LE looks the best, but also has the larger risk of price drops based on FF selling at $14,500 used and JB selling at $15,000. Both started at the same $20,500 list price. Premium still looks like the Best Buy with a few add ons needed like expression lighting.

Reactions: kool1

Jaywaggs

Apr 8, 2024
Sarnia
It looks like a fun game to me. Don't care about the theme, so don't care about the lack of gunplay. That said, haven't bought any pin based on theme yet, so ‍♂️

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
So what’s the verdict on John Wick? The art is reasonable, shots don’t look too bad, but no innovation or innovative/creative shots IMO. The pop bumper in the center seems to be the most unique part of the game. Ultimate question being how much will it drop in price after 6 month and 12 months. The LE looks the best, but also has the larger risk of price drops based on FF selling at $14,500 used and JB selling at $15,000. Both started at the same $20,500 list price. Premium still looks like the Best Buy with a few add ons needed like expression lighting.
Game looks pretty fun. I'm hoping they have a pro at the pinball show June 1.

Honestly the pro looks pretty decent too, can't wait to play it.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
At least they could still make another bout of Jaws films.
JW franchise is finished.
But what do I know, I liked Barry Os BBQ.