• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

J.J.'s Amusements Sudbury

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Anyone know anything about this place? I've seen his ads for arcade games and pinball machines on Kijiji a few times. Has an EBD and JP for sale right now. I happen to be going to Sudbury this coming weekend and I plan on checking them out. Couldn't find out much about the company online, and a google search only returned a review by one person, which was a negative review.

Any info from people who have had any dealings with him would be appreciated.

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Didn't visit this guy. Sent him an email. Wasn't really impressed by his response so I didn't bother going out of my way to check it out.

mikelalonde

Feb 19, 2014
Sudbury, ON
Just a little information on this. Sorry for bumping an old thread.

JJ (John Jaworski) owned one of the largest arcades in Sudbury at one time during the 1980's. In recent years he downsized to the point where he just operated a few machines in public businesses (eg. possibly movie theatre, etc.)

He's since retired from the business and has been slowly selling his stock. He had some old games like Terminator video game, pool tables and some pinballs. You won't get much of a response by emailing him on Kijiji, but rather will have to call him. I'd love to have seen his collection when he originally closed his arcade. His remaining inventory is in a garage located in the Hanmer area (about 5 minutes from Sudbury)

Here's what he is currently selling:
http://sudbury.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOther ... dZ32196872

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Guelph, Ont
Yeah, I talked to him via email/kijiji a while ago about Golden Tee machine parts. I found his prices to be a little out of line. But that's Sudbury for you, *everything* is more expensive in Sudbury.