• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD HoH

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario
Be very careful when dealing with this guy had an agreed deal and the next day he wanted to change it and change the price. That was after bumping his own ad after agreeing to a deal. I have the whole email chain if anybody's interested I'm just saying be careful. I mean I understand maybe wanting more money the next day then just contact me but to bump your own ad and not contact me back until I reach out and said I saw you bumped your ad and then telling me he wants more money, just wasn't cool. Funny thing is I would have agreed to it in the first place.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Deals aren't done until cash and machine are exchanged. Paul's a solid seller and always has been but take this as a lesson learned about a deal or agreement being finalized.

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario
Wow, he's got friends on here who haven't even asked to hear my side or read the text chain so the fact that he agrees to a deal on a price he set one day ghosts me for most of the next then wants extra money is cool to you guys I guess.

Yes cash on the glass and until then its just talk.

Anyway I'm glad he was good with you in the past and maybe he just got nervous this time but sure didn't communicate to me directly that he wanted out of the deal he set. Just wanted to share that so others know its a possibility.

Last edited:

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
I don’t know. I bought a game off Paul and he was super great. No issues at all and he seemed just a great guy to deal with.

A deal is really a deal when a deposit is received. I’ve had people back out and without a deposit it is what it is.

Paul DeCristofaro

Oct 18, 2019
Toronto
I don’t know. I bought a game off Paul and he was super great. No issues at all and he seemed just a great guy to deal with.

A deal is really a deal when a deposit is received. I’ve had people back out and without a deposit it is what it is.
Thanks all for the kind words

Status
Not open for further replies.