• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

High Scores

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Beat the genie and GC'd my TOTAN the other night

8289384123_203b04e55d_z.jpg

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Mike, nice job! I was playing doubles on my TOTAN the other night with my Dad and I had my best game to date @ 77M. I made it to battle the genie, down to one skeleton and drained on ball 2. I wasn't sure my score was all that good, but seeing as you beat the genie I'm happy with my score for now. Still haven't cracked the GC on my game though... it's up over 100M and I'm not sure who's it is. Inits are ACE. DAMN YOU ACE! :)

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Thanks Doug and I have to give credit to how well my TOTAN plays thanks to the previous owner (you) who brought it back to life because it is the best playing one I have ever played from everyone's collection that had one including the one Palmer did which use to belong to Shaun.

My TOTAN is a one of a kind and has so much awesome bundled into it...

1) translite signed by jpop
2) previously owned and shopped by J.Santiago
3) playfield touched up by Drano

Now accepting offers starting at $10k :lol: Just kidding, not for sale and game is pretty much spoken for if it ever leaves my collection.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
mwong168 said:
Thanks Doug and I have to give credit to how well my TOTAN plays thanks to the previous owner (you) who brought it back to life because it is the best playing one I have ever played from everyone's collection that had one including the one Palmer did which use to belong to Shaun.

Thanks! That was a seriously fun project, as it was a basket case of a machine when I picked it up, not to mention it had been stored in a warehouse for at least 5 years without any PF glass installed!

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Menace said:
Thanks! That was a seriously fun project, as it was a basket case of a machine when I picked it up, not to mention it had been stored in a warehouse for at least 5 years without any PF glass installed!

D

If you ever dig up any before pics please forward them to me as I want to see. Next time you are over can you sign Inspected by J.Santiago under the apron so it can up my selling price please ;)

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
A quick game on TZ the other day ended up taking 20 minutes to end up with this (and get the GC score back on it):

Not quite as good as the 1.5 I managed before I pulled the board out to test Star Trek, but still not bad. A crappy LITZ meant not ending up with more points, but the notable thing there was that 950M of that was on ball 1 alone. One of those times when everything seems to line up, and I was doing things like hitting the piano just about every time I tried for it. This is when pinball is at its best.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Dammit, usually 1.5 billion on WhiteWater would be awesome, but some asshole has just over 1.6 billion as GC on my machine :) Thought I had it last night after I hit Vacation Jackpot, but not quite. Worst thing was, I had 5x playfield lined up again, and was just working towards another MB on ball 3 when I lost it. I'll get those high scores back eventually....

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
Disclaimer:
I have played over 1000 games on Tron.
This game was a 1 in 1000 type of thing...hit portal TWICE!
All my other scores max at around 220mil.

And a couple from the arcade:

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
movingpictures said:
Disclaimer:
I have played over 1000 games on Tron.
This game was a 1 in 1000 type of thing...hit portal TWICE!
All my other scores max at around 220mil.

And a couple from the arcade:

You stole Bowen Kerins initials. :mrgreen:

tomdotcom

Jan 21, 2013
Kamloops
Here's a few of my high scores..

Fishtales (lightning flips) got to SuperJack round twice..

BSD (standard flips) first time clearing 3bil, many times I've cracked 2bil..

Johnny, I just got a week ago and put up this score, not even sure how good it is but I got to Powerdown mode..