• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Halloween CE #720 Butter Cab

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Lastly on the block is my Halloween. This will be the pin I keep if any are to stay. I think this game is a blast to play in a home environment. I honestly have not even updated the code as I really don't play that often. From what I read on Pinside, the new code is awesome and takes this game to a new level - I already thought it was great!

Looking to get around 13.5K for this game.
Only mods are the house mod (Andrew from the UK - I did paint it myself), the leaves from Andrew (painted those too), the scoop mod and the station wagon mod.
The machine is essentially brand new..I bought it NIB and have less than 100 plays on it. It is not that it isn't fun, I sincerely do not play my games at all. Other buyers can verify their appearances. Yes I know there are not a lot of pictures, I can send whatever the buyer would like to see. Yes, I know the glass is on in the pics...they are just to show the idea...I can send more pics to you.

I know it may not be a sought after title, so again, if there is an issue with my pricing, please move along to another thread.

Thank you for looking;

Kyle

Attachments

• IMG_5174.jpg
    IMG_5174.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5177.jpg
    IMG_5177.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5176.jpg
    IMG_5176.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 31