• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Gottlieb Shaq Attaq, T'eed Off, Rollergames or Wipe Out!

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
It's been quite a while since I've been able to afford a new pinball acquisition so I am putting out some feelers for the "enablers" as I'm not as much "into" the hunt as I used to be (ah the good ol' days!).

Way back I helped another collector buy and fixed a Shaq Attaq, and I really enjoyed it while I had it (I am a bit of a Gottlieb fan). I kept missing chances to acquire another one and I still have a new dome I acquired "just in case" kicking around here in my parts collection somewhere. It wasn't the most popular pinball out there.

I am looking for a reasonably priced Shaq Attaq, or T'eed Off or maybe even Rollergames or Wipe Out! (both of which I have also owned, fixed and regrettably sold before). Almost any condition (I like fixing and restoring them almost more than playing them).

Anyone? Thank you in advance.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I'll keep an eye out for you and let you know of any potential leads. I know Warlock recently bought a Tee'd Off but unsure if he is ready or wants to sell yet.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Thank you I really appreciate it. It's been at least 2 years and one house renovation later.... I've been a good boy. ;-)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Thank you I really appreciate it. It's been at least 2 years and one house renovation later.... I've been a good boy. ;-)

That's great and maybe you should post up your before and after reno pics in a new thread. Were your house renos related to pins by any chance?

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
I think I shared this sometime back, the landscaping's still not done (coffers need filling, but we're getting there).

This is the short version that highlights the new garage majhal (not much has changed there either except a couple pin repairs, but I actually need to do a lot of work to bring my whole workshop to life in there (there will be an insulated wooden floor at the back, and vinyl floor at the front).

It's about 16' x 36' - fully isolated from the attached house, fully insulated and sound isolated, security system, etc. It was built and intended to be half pinball repair and half woodworking (my "other" expensive hobby - which has sat untouched in something like 12 years).

Gas radiant infrared tube heating (I am looking for a replacement for the Ez-Duzzit that I have now: http://www.easyradiantworks.com/ezdoz.htm - if anyone knows anyone.) It works fine (if someone wants one at a good price), but I'm used to another brand and I now regret choosing this one (for a couple very picky reasons).

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk8E6adr

Mostly we're playing darts on the dart machine. At least there's enough room for a puck bowler (which still isn't fixed Doug - but it WAS a good price lol).

The remains of my pinball collection are still scattered about town with friends (if they give them back), and stored dry here and there on our property. None operational other than the one (Alien Poker) I am fixing for a friend at the moment (well, actually it's not fully operational yet either).

A debate is ensuing amongst my friends whether I should just sell my woodworking equipment (full shop, hardly used. many machines; like a table saw, are still brand new in box) and just make it a dedicated play space. It makes sense but I'm just not ready to move on yet.

Reactions: mwong168