• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Gottlieb Genesis

Pinjunky

Sep 18, 2014
Ontario
As the title says looking to trade my genesis for something different have had the pin for awhile now and looking to change up, recently it's had new rubbers and leds installed everything works great, also willing to add cash to the trade aswell

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I just find the backglass so ugly, yet I have to blow up the pic for the closer look.
It's like a car wreck on the side of the highway...

No here's a good case for alternate translights

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
You can't appreciate the awesomeness of the translate, IMO that is the GREATEST translate in all of pinball history! Yes I am serious!

You have to think about what it actually means....

Sometime back in 1986, someone at Gottlieb came up with the idea for this game, and paid someone to make a translate for it.

That person, took the time to assemble this cast, with that background, and take that picture, and afterward think to themselves, well this is a pretty great picture, I think we should use it for the machine.

He then took that picture, presented to whoever was responsible for making the game, and they ALSO agreed this picture was the picture for this game!!

And some how, enough people, during production looked at this picture and also agreed this picture was great, and it made it through the production of the actual machine.

That alone makes this translate one of the greatest ever made!

Reactions: zod

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Hollywood heat, Hard Bodies, Torpedo Alley, don't even begin to compare with the Greatness that is the Genesis Translate.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I agree, it's a pretty iconic translite!

I do like the alternate art that someone on eBay has. They took some stills from the old silent movie Metropolis. It's perfect for the theme, but sadly they did a little too much cut & paste on this one and it looks a bit cheesy.

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 156

Pinjunky

Sep 18, 2014
Ontario
The translite gets hated on by most people that play my pin personally it's grown on me haha and I think the one guy looks like the real father of the gimp from game of thrones.