• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD GAME OF THRONES LE #28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Not price policing here (OK, I guess I am!). Don't understand your pricing on this. NIB is 8190 USD at Starburst. You've added a shaker motor, thats about 140.00. Something doesn't compute!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Not price policing here (OK, I guess I am!). Don't understand your pricing on this. NIB is 8190 USD at Starburst. You've added a shaker motor, thats about 140.00. Something doesn't compute!

It doesn't matter what you say or think because the game is SOLD!!! :)

jets

May 16, 2014
Vaughan

These posts are the ones that I loathe more than most things.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
These posts are the ones that I loathe more than most things.

Why?? Because potentially saving a newbie who doesn't know any better from over-paying in an already over inflated market?? It's the first time ever I've made such a post, simply because your price didn't make sense. I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts you didn't get anywhere near your asking!

Looking at Pinside, the "trending" price on average is about 1500 USD LESS than what you posted. Just so you know I'm not pulling figures out of the air.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market?...years=&radius_distancekm=322&source[]=pinside

Either way, not looking to get into a pissing contest. Congrats on your sale(s)

Last edited:

jets

May 16, 2014
Vaughan
Who are you to shit in my thread and tell me my price doesn't make sense? If you're so concerned about newbies start a caution thread and keep your comments there. Something is worth what another person is willing to pay for it. How I decide to approach the sale of my things is up to me. Unless I didn't get the memo...we're all supposed to clear prices with you before posting from now on?

Why?? Because potentially saving a newbie who doesn't know any better from over-paying in an already over inflated market?? It's the first time ever I've made such a post, simply because your price didn't make sense. I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts you didn't get anywhere near your asking!

Looking at Pinside, the "trending" price on average is about 1500 USD LESS than what you posted. Just so you know I'm not pulling figures out of the air.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market?s=1&radius_latitude=44.5116&radius_longitude=-80.082&keywords=&ad_machine_key=2237&ad_what[]=machine&ad_wantedforsale[]=forsale&pinsider=&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&years=&radius_distancekm=322&source[]=pinside

Either way, not looking to get into a pissing contest. Congrats on your sale(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.