• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Found Hotel. Where to Play Pinball close to Westin Prince?

Hoser

Jun 12, 2013
Montreal
Hey guys,

A small group of us are making the drive to Toronto for the CPC.

We haven't booked our stay yet ... and none of us have a pile of money ... so we were wondering if you had some suggestions of cheap places to stay that are not disgusting. You know ... $70-$90 a room with taxes and fees.

We find the Don Valley Hotel & Suites a bit expensive (after fees and parking fees) for our 3 night stay.

We don't need a place that is that nice. Just something clean ... and PREFERABLY something within walking distance of a nice pub with a PINBALL MACHINE or two. Would be nice to kick back at the end of the day in that kind of atmosphere.

So. List me any clean motels/inexpensive hotels close to a pinball machine and beer!

Thanks in advance,

Hoser

Hoser

Jun 12, 2013
Montreal
Re: Where to Sleep Canadian Pinball Champs

Ok ... I had to make sure we had a place to sleep. Lucked out on Priceline with an incredible rate at the Westin Prince
(900 York Mills Road, North York). Went Express Deals ... and selected North York East. Beautiful price for a 4 star hotel. Even offered me a promo code "SUMMER" to get an extra 5% off.

So MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION ... what are the closest public places with machines close to The Westin Prince in North York? Any good pubs?

Cheers,
Hoser

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Re: Found Hotel. Where to Play Pinball close to Westin Prin

There are almost 0 public locations for pinball in Toronto, if you can find a local movie theater you may find a pin there.

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON

You are close to the Science Center who is currently hosting a videogame exhibition containing arcade, pinball and console games.

http://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/scho ... hibitions/
GameOn-304.jpg

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot

I was at the Science Centre today, they have a BOP and Spy Hunter (pin). Both were on, but i did not play them because they already had players.

There are lone pins around toronto at various bars, hopefully that pin tracker link will help you.

In Mississauga is Playdium, they had around 6 or 8 machines there last time I was there (new Sterns and WOZ).

Hoser

Jun 12, 2013
Montreal

Thanks a bunch guys!

Looking forward to some fun pinballin'

Hoser

vinyljunkie67

Apr 14, 2013
Toronto, Ontario

There are probably not a heck of a lot of places to play in North York, but if you're heading downtown, The Done Right Inn on Queen St. W. has Metallica. It's usually the only public spot I head out to for a few games. Cheap beer too! :D