• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD EBD (Original Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Eight Ball Deluxe. This pin is in great shape, all around.
A few marks on one side as seen in the pics. I can't say that the backglass is perfect, but excellent shape overall.
Playfield has an overlay that was installed so looks and plays fantastic.
I have nearly $3000 into this so will start the pricing near there.
I am open to trades, especially a Centaur if anyone's got one they're tired of. Possibly a Demo Man as well, depending on condition and pricing.
IMG_1033.jpg IMG_1034.jpg IMG_1035.jpg IMG_1036.jpg IMG_1037.jpg IMG_1038.jpg IMG_1039.jpg IMG_1040.jpg IMG_1041.jpg IMG_1042.jpg

Reactions: CJBob

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Hah!

Cool game. If I hadn't already owned it 3 times I'd have been tempted.

Congrats on the quick sale.
What's for sale tomorrow? :D

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I don't think I've ever seen the full size version of this game, only the smaller one. I thought when Luch said it was the original, he meant Eight Ball, which is a different game. Congrats on the sale.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I don't think I've ever seen the full size version of this game, only the smaller one. I thought when Luch said it was the original, he meant Eight Ball, which is a different game. Congrats on the sale.

This is original edition.
Bally released another (cheaper?) one after this with a black head and black apron, no art on front of the cab and T-molding on the head side panels... not unlike modern stern. Later they released it a 3rd time with the weird cab. Thank God that one was a "limited" edition.

I've owned a couple of this version. It's the nicest IMO

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Congrats on the sale. In the end only one thing is driving prices: Supply and demand. This is a title on my wish list so I guess I'm part of the problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.