• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TIP Don’t always be scared to ship or find help shipping

Ryan Dodd

Feb 15, 2020
Sault Ste Marie
Perhaps someone experienced could suggest the best way to get a pin shipped from the U.S? Dealing with customs; what shipper to use? etc. Huge market there and we definitely need more supply up here.
I have used Schneider transport they dispatch the load for the freight .

For brokers I used cole international .

Couple forms like one time POA then a receipt for game showing amount ( PayPal) and that’s it . In fact I usually have the freight lined up and moving before broker has paperwork done. .

Reactions: Bytor777

Ryan Dodd

Feb 15, 2020
Sault Ste Marie
Only times I have shipped games in the US was I had them shipped to a UPS Store in Lewiston and picked it up there. They charge $30US to receive a skid. But more complicated with the border issues now. I prefer to drive it over and pay my taxes at the border.
I love 5 minutes from the border but covid has changed that so we like to get delivered here as crossing becomes an issue now … or that may get lifted in time .

However the last two were under 300us from SC to MI … dirt cheap . The. Add maybe 100 to my door . Time is money but you know I pull the trigger a lot quicker so deciding isn’t hard for me