• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Demolition Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Time to move Demolition Man.

Game works 100%. No credit dot. Strong DMD display. Game looks to be a re-import, but has been on Canadian soil for quite some time. Modded the rear girders with blue LED strips from Comet Pinball (see the write-up here: http://creditdotpinball.com/2014/10/21/mods-lighting-up-demo-man/ ). Playfield is really nice. Cabinet has seen better times--including an operator mod that had a window cut into the cab for the playmeter to peek through--not mint, but not trashed either. Handles have wear, but don't look too horrible. Previous owner installed a plethora of Rottendog boards, the MPU remains a Williams original (with remote battery installed). Pinbits plastic protectors installed. Rubbered with orange Titan rubbers. Brushed aluminum flipper bats. Missing one small plastic above the "Underground" scoop. I have a scan of the plastic I can email to the new owner (a repro set is forthcoming, so that's also an option). Will include a new eyeball that I had purchased but never installed as well as a few other spare parts for the game I have kicking around. Will also include "Swear Roms", that I have, but never installed...because of the little ears that are frequently in the game room. Asking $2700. PM requests for more pics or info welcomed.

DMAN01.jpeg DMAN02.jpeg DMAN03.jpeg DMAN04.jpeg DMAN05.jpeg DMAN06.jpeg DMAN07.jpeg DMAN08.JPG DMAN09.JPG DMAN10.JPG

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Game looks to be a re-import, but has been on Canadian soil for quite some time.

Congrats Rob!!!

Not on the potential sale of your Demoman but this is your first official for sale post! I told you it gets easier to let go of games after I pried that WH20 from your hands :cool:

Great seller and this game has been in good hands for the past 4-5 years as the previous owners were Ancient Games and Bish who loves his Rottendog boards. Good luck on your sale and buy with confidence guys.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Could you post a pic of the window cut into the cab.

Right under Sly's chin.

a4bebf900a49d7dd9bc798a2a158d882.jpg

RJW

Nov 16, 2012
Woolwich, ON
Congrats Rob!!!

Not on the potential sale of your Demoman but this is your first official for sale post! I told you it gets easier to let go of games after I pried that WH20 from your hands :cool:

Great seller and this game has been in good hands for the past 4-5 years as the previous owners were Ancient Games and Bish who loves his Rottendog boards. Good luck on your sale and buy with confidence guys.

And Ancient Games got it from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.