• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Creature - LCD Hologram Mod

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
Just came across this very interesting mod. Nice replacement for the dying holograms out there (and much more fun). Wonder if Congo could be spiced up with this? The Gray mode is a bit weak on that game.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjqGv4Zhisw[/youtube]

This was the original design. Much closer to the original game design.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b5f3dlf7RtM[/youtube]

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Re: Creature - LED Hologram Mod

I'd put one of these in a Creech even if the hologram was perfect. This just breathes some new life into some old technology (those holograms are very 90's)

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa

Very SWEET!
If I had a Creech I'd put one in....but will never happen, as I hate the gameplay

I love all these new innovations for our old games...now come on and invent something for Diner and LOTR (my only two games ;))

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

As soon as this becomes available I'll be purchasing it for sure.

The only thing is rumors are circling that new holograms are on the way as well. My hologram is toast, so really for me it will be whatever comes out first.

If the hologram makes it to market first I'll grab that just in case this mod never makes it to market.

Might want to change the title tho, since this is an LCD mod for CFTBL and not an LED one :p

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

Damn! I really wish I enjoyed CFTBL more.
With this mod and that awesome 3D topper, this game looks badass!!!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com

Vengeance said:
Might want to change the title tho, since this is an LCD mod for CFTBL and not an LED one :p

Actually he COULD be right.. it would depend on whether it's using an LCD screen or an LED screen.. or TFT.. or perhaps even an OLED screen. ;)