• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ColorDMD's next game is...

Jan 17, 2015
North Hatley
I already have one set in purple in TSPP (lot's of my Leds are purple so it's great)

I ordered 2 new DMD's; one for CFTBL and TOTAN.

The only thing that sucks with these DMDs is cables that come with hem.
it's the same DMD hardware for every games but for a reason I'm not sure to understand, they send different cable if it's a Whitestar or SAM or WPC-95 game.
I know it's not the same setup between these MPU but why not give us all the cables to switch the DMDs if we want? might cost them 2$ to add them

So, if I want to sell my TSSP and the buyer don't want to pay for the DMD, I'll have a color DMD that only fits on Whitestar games because I don't have the wiring to switch it in another MPU

I'm pretty good in DIY but I would not take the chance with a 500$cda hardware

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
ColorDMD TSPP Video Released!

ColorDMD has released a video preview for The Simpsons Pinball Party, the company's next and seventeenth multicolor release for the ColorDMD Display Platform! Displays are available now from our website, and the color ROM is targeted for release later this week.

TSPP also marks the introduction of ColorDMD's new 14x upscaling feature that will be rolled out to all products! Upscaling may be enabled or disabled in the menus, and all displays will still feature classic dots as well as a scan line effect.

TSPP was colored by Mark Jarzewiak, who also colored the company's prior update for Doctor Who pinball machines, and also contributed on Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure. Thanks to Mark for getting this one done!

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.colordmd.com.

Looks alright but I think I prefer colored dots.

Last edited: