• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ColorDMD - My precious....

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
303608.jpg

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
No Kidding, I still have an FT, IJ and TOTAN that will eventually beg for one of these... not to mention I already have it in MM, TAF and WH2O.
Do the math... that's the cost of a pretty decent game right there :FP:

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Damn it! One of my favs. I may have to bit the bullet and buy it. I have to admit being impressed with their work. Money didn't come out of the wallet, though.

Cann't wait to see it.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
ColorDMD Announces Next Title!

ColorDMD Displays is excited to announce multicolor support for Lord of the RIngs (LOTR) pinball machines. This is the 14th multicolor release for the ColorDMD pinball display platform. A video preview of the colorize game animations is now streaming on YouTube! The color ROM for LOTR is targeted for release on our site by November 14.

Displays for LOTR leverage the same ColorDMD hardware platform used for all prevously supported games. Displays will ship in the same configuration as a "SIGMA display with SAM/Whitestar installation cables," and include the mounting bracket and cables needed for installation.

Multicolor operation for all supported titles is enabled through download and installation of new firmware using a USB flash drive. Instructions can be found on the SUPPORT page of our site.

NOTE REGARDING DISPLAY AVAILABILITY:
New displays from our current production run are beginning to roll off the line, and will continue over the next two weeks. We expect to add inventory for all display products by the end of the week, and will send a notice to our mailing list once inventory is back in stock on our site. Orders will be filled as displays are released from production.

Thanks for your continued interest and support!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VvI-VOUGSYw[/youtube]

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Just received an email from ColorDMD earlier today...

Our cart system is open and we are now accepting orders for our November release, and will begin shipping next week! Displays are rolling off the production line as we speak, and orders will be filled as they are released from production.

We're very excited about our newly added support for Lord of the Rings pinball machines. To celebrate, we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders of three or more displays. Take advantage of this limited offer while supplies last!

Wicked. Tricksy. Sneaky little hobbitses...

I suspect shipping is only free within the US only.

Attachments

• 007fc98e-f998-47dc-af21-c9e620c86458.png
    007fc98e-f998-47dc-af21-c9e620c86458.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 280