• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Cliffys Order

PINSERG

Dec 19, 2012
Stoney Creek
Anyone order cliffys from cliff ..? I ordered back in June 2023 and he indicated he was way behind and to poke him from time to time . The order was from cliffy set for my Godzilla and Twister . He has since ghosted me and basically took my money no response several tries. I will be contacting PAYPAL see if anything can be done ....

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
i have a few Cliffy’s that I never used if you are looking to get you game protected sooner than later. Pretty sure I may have some shooter lanes, drain outlet, in-lane switches and more. Let me know what you are looking for and I will check to see what I have available.

Reactions: Chambahz

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
Anyone order cliffys from cliff ..? I ordered back in June 2023 and he indicated he was way behind and to poke him from time to time . The order was from cliffy set for my Godzilla and Twister . He has since ghosted me and basically took my money no response several tries. I will be contacting PAYPAL see if anything can be done ....
I ordered last year as well for my TZ and it took over 6 months, I never sent him a message over that laps of time but all of a sudden he sent me an email saying that the order was made and was being shipped. he's overwhemed with orders but he's an honest guy and will surely contact you soon.

Last edited:

Masz76

Nov 6, 2021
Edmonton
It took over 6 months+ to get my cliffys. He eventually sent them with the odd reminder email. He’s overwhelmed with orders I guess. They’ll come.

Reactions: PINSERG

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
i have a few Cliffy’s that I never used if you are looking to get you game protected sooner than later. Pretty sure I may have some shooter lanes, drain outlet, in-lane switches and more. Let me know what you are looking for and I will check to see what I have available.
I thought shooter lane protectors may be interchangeable, but I tried a deadpool set on a Rush and they were not. ymmv

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Cliff is a great guy but a one man, one piece at a time, hand made show. You will absolutely get your products, but it does take a long time.

Angel11

Mar 16, 2020
Mississauga
Stay in contact with Cliff. He is a nice person and will get you the protectors that you ordered, it just takes time and patience.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
I just spoke to him via email last week;

"I'm a one man show even still after 20 years since inventing protection. Lost my sons as helpers in 2022. I suggest maybe 3 games at a time please. I'm finishing up May orders right now."

So, at 3 at a time, with 8 months to deliver, I’m looking at 16 years to do my collection…

Perhaps, maybe he should hire someone?

Last edited:
Reactions: kool1

PPA-AG

Jan 22, 2021
Windsor
i too ordered back in May for an IJ set. I just emailed him a couple days ago. He told me when I ordered he was 6 months behind.
i'm going to trust he will come through with the orders and we'll just need to be patient.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I ordered back in July and received my order in October, maybe sooner. I made sure to stay in contact with him like he asked. I've never not received an order. Would be interesting if he could partner up with maybe another vendor for help and resources. Maybe someone like Comet Pinball to expand the business on both sides of things?