• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Champion pub pinball (no FOMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
Looking for a very nice example. I prefer to buy in Canada. Please send me a message if you’re will to $ell.
Well I have a really nice condition with no insert issues that I might consider selling for the right price. Dark Green powder coated legs rails and lock bar, LED's and Super bands. Was on the fence about selling it but if the price is right, I just might.

Last edited:

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
Well I have a really nice condition with no insert issues that I might consider selling for the right price. Dark Green powder coated legs rails and lock bar, LED's and Super bands. Was on the fence about selling it but if the price is right, I just
That was fast, congrats! Ya, Americans can drive em over, no issues. Great guys in this hobby, got a bunch of games this way. You don't ask, you don't get.;)
I stopped the search, had a nice one 5 years ago, traded it but paid 5k. It’s rare but I know it was never a keeper. No FOMO

Reactions: Ryan Dodd
Status
Not open for further replies.