• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Centigrade 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012
Hi,
up for sale is my C37 in Quebec City. I'll let you guys be the judge from the pics, but I'd say the cabinet looks very nice, the BG and playfield are nice and overall the machine looks great.
It works 100%, I have went over every switch to adjust and clean.
Plastics all great.
Cleaned up the inside of the cab.
Cleaned up reels.
I have tumbled and polished all playfield parts.
New rubbers.
Cleaned and waxed playfield.
Backdoor looks like crap.
Inserts are cupped.
Playfield has some planking.
Includes schematic and manual.

Pics are here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1115102971 ... 6EtOSH9gE#

Price: 1100$

scylla

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON
Re: Centigrade 37

Looks very nice.

IMO this pin has the best overall art package of any EM. I especially love the playfield art.

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough

Really surprised this hasn't been snapped up... the number of ppl who asked to buy mine at some point or another and yours is a very nice example.

Daniel

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012

McMean said:
Really surprised this hasn't been snapped up... the number of ppl who asked to buy mine at some point or another and yours is a very nice example.

Daniel

I was expecting more interest as well, but I guess given that not all pinheads are EM guys, and of those not all like C37, and of those that do, not all have free space or money at this time, and of those that do, not all are willing to drive down to Quebec, this is what it is.
For the record, I'm in the talks with someone who might be about to pull the trigger, but still no deal done.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough

PhilGreg said:
McMean said:

Daniel

I was expecting more interest as well, but I guess given that not all pinheads are EM guys, and of those not all like C37, and of those that do, not all have free space or money at this time, and of those that do, not all are willing to drive down to Quebec, this is what it is.
For the record, I'm in the talks with someone who might be about to pull the trigger, but still no deal done.

Sometimes these specific pins are just a "timing thing" to sell as well. 3 or 4 of us were hunting C-37's last year in the GTA. We have all found examples already.
Six months earlier, it was Volley, and eventually we found 4 of them. And on and on it goes. Some of us learned to love these EM's only from exposure from older collector's.

A couple of us would have had no hesitation driving to you in QC and buying C-37 except that we have our own copies already.
C-37 is my favourite EM, surpassing both Volley and Jack's Open by just a little bit. All 3 are set up in my office at work watching me.

What would work is to put C-37 at an event or tournament or at the Ottawa Show to expose collector's to it and I guarantee you it would sell.
I believe that many collector's buying pins don't really know what you have for sale there and don't know how great a game like C-37 really is.

GLWTS

Perspex

Jun 20, 2013

If it was in the GTA, I'd be buying. Although QC is beautiful in winter, I'm not sure I'm up for another road trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012

WARLOCK said:
PhilGreg said:
McMean said:

Daniel

Sometimes these specific pins are just a "timing thing" to sell as well. 3 or 4 of us were hunting C-37's last year in the GTA. We have all found examples already.
Six months earlier, it was Volley, and eventually we found 4 of them. And on and on it goes. Some of us learned to love these EM's only from exposure from older collector's.

A couple of us would have had no hesitation driving to you in QC and buying C-37 except that we have our own copies already.
C-37 is my favourite EM, surpassing both Volley and Jack's Open by just a little bit. All 3 are set up in my office at work watching me.

What would work is to put C-37 at an event or tournament or at the Ottawa Show to expose collector's to it and I guarantee you it would sell.
I believe that many collector's buying pins don't really know what you have for sale there and don't know how great a game like C-37 really is.

GLWTS

I'm not in a huge hurry to sell and I'm not strapped for the money so I won't start hauling it around just to sell it, but if I still have it by the time the next Ottawa show rolls by it could be a nice incentive to go and check that out - thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.