• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Casting Call - The Pinball Project

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
Calling all pinheads, flippers and pinball enthusiasts of all ages and genders! Do you eat, drink, and sleep pinball? Do you collect as a hobby, or play competitively? Are you ready to show off your collection? Do you put pinball before everything else, including, sometimes, significant others? Do you keep your pinball playing hidden from your coworkers? If you are ready to share your flipper lifestyle, send us a tape following the guidelines below.

http://www.ifpapinball.com/currently-ca ... ll-project

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I just submitted a video for this, figure why the hell not.

Main reason being talking with Josh, there is the possibility this could lead to a free high stakes pinball tournament, somewhere in the realm of six figures and that they will use the applicants to the show as competitors for the tournament.

Any chance to win a big cash prize I'm all over it.

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
Vengeance said:
I just submitted a video for this, figure why the hell not.

Main reason being talking with Josh, there is the possibility this could lead to a free high stakes pinball tournament, somewhere in the realm of six figures and that they will use the applicants to the show as competitors for the tournament.

Any chance to win a big cash prize I'm all over it.

Let's see the video!

Show me the moneeeeyyyy!!! :cool: