• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Buying balls in bulk?

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Just wondering if any of you guys/girls have any experience buying balls in bulk (250-350 range). It's something I've been thinking of doing for a while but haven't gotten around to it yet. I figure a one time deal for new balls and a tumbler will save me years of hassle always getting new balls and hopefully save some cash. Shipping from the states seems to be insanely high due to the weight. Any place around here with a reasonable bulk discount or any place that doesn't eat up any savings in shipping costs?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
One thing to consider when buying in bulk is having them rust. You need to keep them in some sort of oil, or they will just rust up. I bought 100 at Expo and split with a buddy and even though I had mine coated they still rusted up... just something to think about.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
How many games do you have and how often are you playing that you need to replace them that often?

When I shop a machine out, I'll replace them and if I notice visible pitting, I'll replace them or toss them in the tumbler, but that seems like allot of pinballs to need.