• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Bram Stokers Dracula

Status
Not open for further replies.

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
So I have had this for about 8 months and am toying with the idea of a trade for something else. It plays perfect, was tuned before I bought it, has all factory manuals and I have added a blue led strip underneath , wired to the main flasher, (goes off when thunder sounds, and at other times ). Over all good condition, no fade on sides, but someone had previously touched up head with spray, and there is some overspray on decals.The front had a lock bar on it at some point so there is some damage from that, I do have high res image for decal to replace, . Plays great with no errors. I am willing to trade for pins of lesser value and cash, The top of my list right now is Nightmare on elm street, love that game, also interested in Elvira and the party monsters, medusa, paragon, .Let me know if you are interested..and Ill get some pics. Thanks..

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
Re: Bram Stokers Dracula- SOLD and gone...

Lol, about halfway between Kingston and Ottawa, about 5 streets, on the Rideau, crazy in the summer, dead all winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.