• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Board repairs coming soon Nov 1st . ToMMy pinball

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
An email by @ToMMy :
Hello Everyone,
we have made our move and are finally set up at our new location.
Our new shop is almost complete and should be ready to start repairing pinball boards again on Nov 1st.
We can take board shipments now so you can secure your place in the repair queue.

Please read the attached 2023-2024 repair pricing guide for our new shipping address.
As before, if you are local you can drop off and pick up boards at our house.
We are located in the Bass Lake Woodlands just off Hwy 12, a few minutes west of Orillia.

Thanks and we are looking forward to servicing your pinball electronics again.
Brent and Bev Butler tommy.pinball@gmail.com

Last edited:

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Hello Everyone,
we have made our move and are finally set up at our new location.
Our new shop is almost complete and should be ready to start repairing pinball boards again on Nov 1st.
We can take board shipments now so you can secure your place in the repair queue.

Please read the attached 2023-2024 repair pricing guide for our new shipping address.
As before, if you are local you can drop off and pick up boards at our house.
We are located in the Bass Lake Woodlands just off Hwy 12, a few minutes west of Orillia.

Thanks and we are looking forward to servicing your pinball electronics again.
Brent and Bev Butler tommy.pinball@gmail.com
I thought you finally bought a Tommy, I'm so confused.

Moadeeb1

Dec 27, 2023
NC
Brent, Kevin Page here sir. I am extremely glad you're back in business!

My 80b board needs repair on my Monte Carlo pinball machine. Are you still repairing those, and if so, what am I looking at for the charge (or you can direct me to the price list.)

ToMMy

Dec 18, 2018
Orillia, ON
Brent, Kevin Page here sir. I am extremely glad you're back in business!

My 80b board needs repair on my Monte Carlo pinball machine. Are you still repairing those, and if so, what am I looking at for the charge (or you can direct me to the price list.)
Hi Kevin, System 80B mpu repair is $140, which includes all parts and a redesigned trouble-free rom daughter board installed. Lithium coin cell and holder are also installed as standard repair.
If anyone wants a copy of my pinball repair price list and information just drop me an email.
tommy (dot) pinball (at) gmail
Thanks
Brent

Note: I don't work on arcade related boards at this time, pinball only.