• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Bm66, IJ, IMdn, SW, Ghostbusters, TZ, TSPP

BenGo

Aug 10, 2019
Ottawa
Looking to switch up my room a bit....
Looking to add 1 or 2 of the following:

The Simpsons pinball party
Star wars (premium / LE)
Ghost Busters (any trim)
Iron Maiden (prem/le preferred but would consider pro)
Twilight zone
Adams family
Indiana Jones pinball adventure
Batman 66
Attack from Mars
Iron Man (vault preferred)
James Bond

I have the following as possible trade bait (all huo and all except star trek bought nib by me):

Jurassic prem
Godzilla Prem
Gotg pro
Star Trek pro
Ts4 CE
Scooby Doo CE
$$

I am not looking to add all obviously but would like to switch things up a bit. I would also be interested in some other titles but not as much. The ones I listed above are pretty much in order of my desire lol. Would really like a nice TSPP or SW premium/LE. The other titles I'd definitely be more picky deal wise. I also have a medieval madness royal Ed I could possibly part with but that would definitely have to be a good trade...

Located in Ottawa.

Thanks!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I know it's near the bottom of your list but I know someone selling a nice original AFM for $14.5k. If interested let me know and I can PM you his contact information.

BenGo

Aug 10, 2019
Ottawa
Ah thanks. Ya I probably am only interested in trading at the moment but if I change my mind I'll let you know. I have cash set aside for fpo fighters I'm supposed to find out this week if I'm getting an LE.

THANKS!

Ben

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
No problem and I already tipped off a friend with a nice TZ who I think you talking with currently too. Good luck with your trade.

Reactions: BenGo