• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

BIG THANKS TO BROCK and pinballcustoms...

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Though I have had my METLE for a few weeks now, I just got the chance to unbox it yesterday!! Pretty sweet machine, and Brock was a HUGE help in helping me get it!! Though I never met him in person, I did meet his dad and he was a super cool guy!!!
I don't know what else to say, but I will definitely be a repeat customer of Brock's!! Great service!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    489.3 KB · Views: 464

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I hope you don't have any issues with it out of the box like most have on pinside in regards to the drop targets not working properly and I believe I read something about the coffin magnet too these past few days? Anyways, congrats on getting your MOPLE finally unboxed and Brock is the man as usual when it comes to delivering and providing the best NIB Stern pricing ;)

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Golden Graham said:
Though I have had my METLE for a few weeks now, I just got the chance to unbox it yesterday!! Pretty sweet machine, and Brock was a HUGE help in helping me get it!! Though I never met him in person, I did meet his dad and he was a super cool guy!!!
I don't know what else to say, but I will definitely be a repeat customer of Brock's!! Great service!!

I agree! My next NIB is definitely coming from Brock. He has the best prices and he actually answers his emails and provides the after sale service that most don't, as documented in my XMEN purchase. Thanks again Brock! :D

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
A little late with any pics...but again, I wanted to thank Brock for helping me to get my 5 year old son Easton listening to some "real" music! His 3 year old brother Chase loves 'tallica too!!

Attachments

• photo-1.PNG
    photo-1.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 295