• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Best TZ clock boards

jooky

Nov 18, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Here's some pics of the Ingo clock board when I got it in the mail.

Before with my old broken clock:

After:

I also got the blue led's but haven't put them in yet.

You just email him to place an order. I think it came out to $120 USD including the extra led's and he threw in free shipping. He's at ra.ingo.kramer@t-online.de - that contact page of his is in German. And like others have said, the Rottendog one is also an excellent choice from what I've read as well.

Attachments

• clock1.jpg
    clock1.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 508
  • clock2.jpg
    clock2.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 508
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 508
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 508

tastef

Feb 16, 2013
Quebec city
jooky said:
I bought Ingo's clock board. It's terrific and I highly recommend it. Ingo is really easy to deal with.

Was going to go with Rottendog but this one got rave reviews from others so I went with it. I can attach pictures later of it in my TZ.

http://www.german-pinball-modular.de/fi ... glish.html

I bought this board from Ingo.
Really nice guy......
He sent the board with no shipping fees.
I'll give an update when I receive it.

tastef

Feb 16, 2013
Quebec city
I received the board last week.
Ingo had a car accident (someone ran into him) with his wife and his 2 year old child, his wife is OK, he stayed in the hospital for a week but his son was badly hurt and is still in the hospital. :eek:
I told him that I was very sorry for him and hope that everything turns out well for him and his son.
He told me he was having trouble with the police because he punched the guy who ran into them......
All of this to say that because he sent me the board a little late, he sent me four different LED colors, red, green, yellow and blue for free.
I installed the board and it works great.
The best thing about this board is that if the optos stop working I can swap them for easy to find ones, plus LED's can be swapped any time without any soldering.....
I love this board.