• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Ben Heck leaving Spooky Pinball

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Reactions: atariaction

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
What does "until the deeproot announcement" mean? I thought they were dealing with all the leftover jpop crap-does that actually have anything to do with Ben?

In any case, it's too bad that the game didn't make it out there, but if you're designing for a license that you don't have yet, I suppose you always run that risk. They probably couldn't have anticipated TNA doing as well as it seems to be either.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
What does "until the deeproot announcement" mean? I thought they were dealing with all the leftover jpop crap-does that actually have anything to do with Ben?

Apparently deeproot “came up” with a bible adventure pin idea (even though ben’s been working on the idea for years) and deeproot is prepared to sue anyone else that builds that machine. The rumor is that deeproot has deep pockets and is prepared to lawyer up and come after whom ever “infringes on his idea”.

In my humble opinion: deeproot sounds like a dick that you don’t want to cross. It would be costly and a waste of time.