• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Bally Xenon

clodbusterguy

Jan 22, 2014
nova scotia
hi everyone, just posting my bally xenon, looking to trade only not interested in selling. My xenon works decent , has an ultimate mpu, led modded tube strip, has a bit of wear on the playfield, plastics are in good shape with some spare pieces. What it needs is some light sockets replaced, and i think it needs the microswitch in the outhole replaced as it somtimes doesn't kick it out and sometimes doesn't release the ball from the tube shot. I would like to trade only for a bally widebody machine. Either hotdoggin, space invaders, embryon or future spa. I am located near halifax nova scotia, so shipping would be in order.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 45

clodbusterguy

Jan 22, 2014
nova scotia
Still looking for a trade. Would like a nice Bally widebody hotdogging is my top choice but would also consider a Harlem globetrotter or would even consider two project Bally machines not running. Or another option is that I am looking for a decent 1988-2000 Honda trx300 4x4. Just don't want to sell it.