• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Bally Grand Slam (83) and Baseball Themes in General

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Has anyone played this game, does anyone have this game?

I watched the video and being a big baseball fan it really looks like fun, given my love of Bally games of that era as the backdrop.

Thoughts?

Other baseball games I should be looking for?

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
theres a ton of baseball themed games. go to ipdb and search baseball. if you are interested in baseball then i guess you have decide if its a pinball only game you might be wanting or a pitch and bat. Pitch and Bats seem to be quite popular.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
It's just fun streel level baseball themed pinball. It ain't no Metallica that's for sure, but for baseball theme'd games I'd say it's one of the more fun to play ones.

D

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
It's just fun streel level baseball themed pinball. It ain't no Metallica that's for sure, but for baseball theme'd games I'd say it's one of the more fun to play ones.

D

Ok I guess if baseball theme is your baseline for comparison.

I play it at league and I never liked it, all the shots seem very close to the flippers, and I can't really figure out what the hell you are supposed to be shooting for half the time.

You think you hit a home run (I mean the shot is flashing and all) and nothing but an affect of a ball moving across the backglass

What about Big Hurt? I only ever played it once at PAPA but liked playing it more then Silver Slugger.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
If you're willing to go to an EM, Gottlieb made a few great baseball themed wedgeheads.

GTB Baseball, Big Hit, Grand Slam & Batter Up just to name a few.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
You want a baseball pin? Or what about a pitch n bat?

Lots of pitch n bats to choose from, and all different eras have very different qualities