• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Arcade Projects For Sale

Linkage

Nov 11, 2014
Newfoundland
Anything you're interested in? Ill dig it out and get pics.

Few arcade projects for sale, just need to sell a couple things to make room. No crazy prices, but does need to be worth my while to ship. I'm reasonable, just shoot me a message and I can grab pics and have a chat. All are projects and will need work unless noted. Everything is complete unless noted. Assume cabs are dead unless noted. Shipping to BC runs like 300, Ontario like 200. Ballpark. Projects and assume the sideart and cp etc are project level.

APB - PCB was working in this when I stored it. Marquee headed is smashed though, borderline impossible to find a replacement. Have the CP and *may* have a steering wheel, but it needs to be rebuilt. Monitor needs to be capped.
Track & Field - Was playing blind when stored.
Bagman - Honestly I just want this to go to somone who will restore a Bagman. It's rough and was converted into Pitfighter. Still has some sideart.
Venture - Had a sale of this fall through like three times, just want it gone now. Completely dead.
Lunar Lander - Gutted with monitor. Very rough.
Gravatar - Gutted, no monitor. I planned on doing a multivector with it.
Space Invader - Really nice restoration candidate. Completely dead.
Cheyanne