• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Another contest WIN for the wife...

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Following up her Stern Facebook Metallica signed translate win a while back (http://www.pinballrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=767), my wife won a pretty cool screenprinted poster from the Pinsanity tournament last year in New Jersey, courtesy of the Pinball Podcast with Don and Jeff. Obviously, she was listening to the podcast while in the car with me (whoever drives in this family gets control of the radio), and she submitted her idea to the guys and it was good enough for the win. Wish I had the patience to enter all the contests she does...along with this poster, in the last month alone she scored herself a $500 gift basket from Shoppers Drug Mart, a $600 pair of custom made shoes from London (England, natch), and a pair of Spiderman shoes for the kid. I jokingly call it "scamming", but she claims there is skill involved. In terms of the pinball poster, there WAS a bit of skill...it wasn't a random draw, it was based on the best submission.

The pinball memorabilia may be squeezing out the NY Islanders memorabilia in the gameroom of the new house...kind of worried. Since I'm starting from scratch, some tough decisions will have to be made...

pinsanity.jpg

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
That's pretty sweet. My wife just won an iPad from an online survey she did for Rogers a while back. I on the other hand have only won a colouring contest when I was a kid.