• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Announcement from Pinball Customs

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
As of January 1st, 2014 PinballCustoms.com will no longer be selling NIB pinball machines (until further notice). This time last year we were near the top in terms of NIB pin sales. Due to unforeseen circumstances (and my unwillingness to play this game any longer), that number has dropped significantly. In the interim, we will be researching bigger and better ways to bring NIB games to you, the real fans of pinball.

We will however continue to strive to be the best in custom pinball parts and PDI glass supplies in Canada.

Thanks to all our customers for being great supporters in the past. I've met some great people by selling NIB games, and I look forward to offering the service again in the future.

- Brock
Pinballcustoms.com

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
dipstick jimmy said:
What is the new Star Trek like? The only thing I heard about it was that it was expected to be similar to STTNG in gameplay.

I have a STTNG write up by Vengeance which I will be posting later on today once I get caught up on some emails and other things here at work.