• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Addams Family Pinball Kickstarter Needs You

m0nster4h1re

Sep 26, 2014
Baumholder, Germany
Hi Everyone :) I'm a huge fan of pinball and have recently become a big supporter of The Pinball Arcade, which is a app/program by FarSight Studios that rebuilds digital versions of your favorite tables from the past (and is available on a number of platforms including iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, Ouya, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Play Station 4, PS Vita and Steam for PC and Mac, with the Nintendo Wii U coming soon.)

If you've never played the Pinball Arcade I'd highly recommend it. The tables are painstakingly reproduced to precise accuracy, mirroring the physical cabinet tables which we all know and love. FarSight's tables have the added benefit of being available anywhere that you have a phone, computer, game system or tablet.

FarSight Studios has recently gone though the complicated legal process of negotiating the licensing required to reproduce the character likenesses of the Addams Family Pinball game, and is a Kickstarter project away from making this reproduction a reality. All of the details, including info about FarSight, how they digitize tables, how to join the kickstarter, why it is necessary, and what rewards you will receive by being part of this movement, are available at the link provided here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-the-addams-family

I, for one, have been waiting years to play this game again, and figured that eventually I would have to strike it rich and purchase a physical table. Now I'm just personally asking everyone that I can find who shares a love of Addams Family Pinball, to please lend a hand so we can all be playing this table by February of 2015.

Thanks! I'll gladly answer any questions you may have, or there is a forum on the Kickstarter.

richter44

Sep 27, 2014
Austria
TAF was the first (and only) physical Pinball Machine i've owned.
Due to shortage of money i had to sold it a few years ago. :cry:

I have Pinball Arcade for PC/IPad/PS3/PS4/PSVita but play mainly on my Ipad and my virtua Pincab.
With available portrait mode it is very much fun to play on my cab.
Fully Cab support - for all released tables (about 50 at the moment) - is also planned for the future.
The graphics are very good (and will be better if DirectX11 is supported) and you can believe me, after a few minutes of playing you forget that is it "only" a Computer game.
So for me ist this Kickstarter a pleasant duty and i can't wait to have TAF in my virtual Pinball Collection and bring back sweet memories on my first Pinball machine. :D