• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Zizzle

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I'm thinking about getting a Zizzle machine. Theme doesn't matter. If you have one taking up space let me know. They regularly pop up on kijiji, but I hope someone in the community wants to get rid of theirs sooner.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I'm also curious what the going rate is for a zizzle machine?

I'm thinking based on condition I should be able to get one for $200-$400. Does that seem fair?

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
I picked up a Marvel Zizzle at the Pintastic show for $150 USD, but I think I overpaid.

To put it into perspective, you can get some EMs for $400 (not great condition mind you)

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
I think I sold mine for $200 but bought it for that NIB and had it very short time. I wouldn`t recommend it unless you know how to mod it to give it a little more power. My 6 year old nephew had zero interest in it and went straight to the real thing

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I did connect with a Zizzle, that I'm picking up this weekend.

I understand that it doesn't quite compare to my GoT game, but I think it will be a fun project to have around. I think I will tinker with it and mod it up for fun. With such a small investment cost I won't feel bad about hacking it.

It going to be better then the F1 super challenge that we have at work now, so it will be an upgrade.
image.jpeg