• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB WWF, WC94.....

John Stimpson

Mar 18, 2018
Whitby
Looking for my first Pin and my dream list includes Royal Rumble , WC94, and Sopranos. Reality is I will need to settle for a late 80's solid state. Any help is appreciated...

My budget is around $2-2.5k...please let me know if you have something that can fit the description. I am not fussed about title more about fun play for the family.

I've been so impressed with this community of people that share there passion for Pins and are willing to educate and guide....

I'm looking to learn so whatever feedback you can provide me would be awesome

Cheers!

Last edited:

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Your DMD choices are all good pins. WCS 94 is great for all ages and fun. Very few DMD's for sale online or offline currently and are more than your budget.

Cross posted from your other post...may I suggest and add...

Welcome aboard. My suggestion is to look at the league nights and come out and try some pins out and meet some members.
Durham Pinball League (DRAPL), Bluffs Pinball (BPL) in Scarborough or Toronto Pinball League (TOPL) when TOPL is hosting near you.
Many of us play in all these league's at various times. Lots of collections and locations, so you can learn what is out there.