• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB REPAIR williams system 11 and 9

yodie

Dec 20, 2012
Hi, i have a system 11 road kings mpu thats not working i believe that the two big black and white connecters might have been connected incorrectly. also i have a system 9 space station that id like tested and upgraded, have not tried the ws9 board in the game yet.

- I am looking for someone repubale with experience in ontario.
they are packed and readdy to ship i was going to send them to a guy in the states,
then i though if someone here has the spare time over there holidays spread the wealth here.

$200- obo i am in toronto. Or will pay for shipping bothways.

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Guelph, Ont
Holy moly! You speak his name and he appears! :mrgreen:
Sorry man, didn't realize you were here too. :oops:

There ya go yodie, send your boards in, get them back, play pinball. Can't recommend Bruno enough!

yodie

Dec 20, 2012
oh it was the first thing i did after your post was send mindstorm a msg. Very happy to have gotten in contact with him, and the parcel is in route! Boyeah! :) ty.

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Guelph, Ont
Not a problem! I've tried to repair a SYS9 board that someone had mixed up the connectors on, I ended up sending it in to be fixed.

Devilishbob

Nov 14, 2012
Québec (Saguenay)
Since I'm too dumb to distinguish black from white :? , our good brother Mindstorm88 (Bruno) have helped me recently as I also messed up connecting wrong some connectors in my Road Kings machine.

You probably all know about his competence but I'm adding my own comments that he is reliable and offers great communication.

Thanks to you Bruno !

I cannot praise your work enough !